Wile E. Coyote ordered a Batman costume from ACME in hopes of a better chance catching the Road Runner.
- This short has references from famous DC Comics vigilante, Batman, who is also done by Warner Bros.
- This is the second time Batman was mentioned on the show. The first was "Reunion", where Daffy claimed to be the Dark Knight to impress everyone at his high school reunion. Ironically, Bugs, unknown to Daffy, actually was Batman; this was one of the reasons that Bugs never went to high school.
- This is the second time that Wile E. Coyote dressed up as a superhero to attempt catching the Road Runner. The first was in "Heavy Metal", where he dressed up as Iron Man to chase the Road Runner.
- After the rock crashed on the Coyote, it broke and resembled the Batman who was played by Adam West, one of the most recognizable actors for the character.
- The costume worn in this short should not be confused with the "Bat-Man" suit the Coyote donned in "Gee Whiz-z-z-z-z-z-z" (Jones, 1956).