- Oh, did I say there was good news? Mwah-ha-ha!
- —Customer Service
|Occupation||Customer Service Rep (formerly)|
|Relationships|| Bugs Bunny (Enemy)|
Daffy Duck (Former boss)
|Voiced by||Jim Rash|
Cecil Turtle is a passive-aggressive turtle that formerly worked for the local cable company, who enjoys torturing customers by turning off their cable and messing with them. He plays a main role as the antagonist of the episode Customer Service.
He is a green turtle, with a middle-aged appearance, although it is unknown how old he actually is. (Even young turtles are wrinkly.) He has a couple of hairs sticking out of his head.
Cecil, to put it mildly, is a jerk. He is quite the trickster. Every Monday, he enjoys selecting a random customer and turning their cable off. When the customer calls in to get their cable turned back on, he makes the process as painful as possible.
Cecil takes considerable delight in inflicting misery upon others, simply because he can. He usually has a smug smile plastered across his face.
- He got fired from his cable job by Daffy, who in turn got fired for abusing his authority as supervisor when he fired everyone below him. Daffy unknowingly helped Bugs by firing Cecil.
- In Looney Tunes, he was one of the very few characters that was actually able to beat Bugs at his own game. They'd run races and Cecil would always cheat.
- In his debut in The Looney Tunes Show, Bugs finally got back at him for cheating in races against him in the original shorts.
- Strangely, in Christmas Rules, he is seen at Bugs' House at a New Years party, where he is punched by Tina, possibly for annoying her.