Christmas Rules is the song that occurred during the end of the episode A Christmas Carol.
Bugs: Christmas time is here;
There's a tingle in the air.
Daffy: I sat on a park bench
And froze my derriere.
Lola: We're all hanging stockings, drinking cocoa.
OMG It's snowing!
Foghorn: Santa's bringin' tons of loot,
And we got Christmas spirit blowin'.
Bugs: It's the time of year
We try to drop our negativity.
Daffy: I just dropped a glitter bomb
To make the town more Christmas-y.
Porky: Christmas time can be so hectic;
Shopping malls can b-b-be so rough,
Speedy: But it's the best of all the holidays
Because we get new stuff!
Lola: I got sick on Halloween,
Tina: New Year's was an awful scene,
Bugs: And Thanksgiving was a snore;
Mac & Tosh: Christmas, Christmas, we want more.
Tweety: Yuletide by the fireplace;
Daffy: I am gonna stuff my face.
Gossamer: Punch the clock and close the school.
That's the reason Christmas—
Bugs: All the buildings look like igloos,
Daffy: White, majestic winter castles.
Tosh: We can wear our Christmas sweaters
Mac: And our cool-offs with gold tassels!
Gossamer: This is why Christmas is great!
Sam: This ain't no time to playa hate.
Porky: All you gotta have is faith.
Daffy: What a lovely Christmas wraith.
Bugs: You mean "wreath"?
Daffy: No, I mean "wraith".
(A wraith dressed as Santa flies over the city on a dragon)
Elmer: My howiday depwession has been wifted by this wovewy sight.
Tosh: How can one be sad with 50,000 watts of Christmas light?
Lola: There's so many holidays!
What the heck is Arbor Day?
Tina: I just know I work that day.
Gimme Christmas any day!
Pepe: Yuletide by the fireplace.
Daffy & Porky: (mouths full) I am gonna stuff my face.
Gossamer: Punch the clock and close the schools.
Kids: That's the reason Christmas—
Lola: I love all the shiny balls,
Lezah: Children bouncing off the walls,
Sam: Blinkin' lights we got on sale,
Foghorn: Silver tinsel by the bail,
Bugs: Semi-frozen river skating,
Elmer: Candy cane self-medicating,
Daffy: Taking back gifts that we hate,
Porky: Fifteen pounds of winter weight,
Lola: Fluffy quilts with Christmas cats,
Sam: Ten pound Russian winter hats,
Mac: Fruitcakes that are gluten-free,
Tosh: Eggnog by the gallon, WEEEEEE!
Daffy: Brand new cars with giant bows,
Marvin: Holiday-themed laser shows,
Henery: Roasted chicken, Christmas trees,
Speedy: Cheddar cheese nativities.
Everybody: CHRISTMAS KARAOKE BUS.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO US!!!
- This song marks the second appearance of Cecil Turtle and Giovanni Jones.
- Gossamer's lyric about punching the clock could reference his scene in Bah, Humduck! A Looney Tunes Christmas when he punched out the clock when ending his shift at Daffy's department store.
- Penelope Pussycat is shown with Pepe Le Pew, but oddly and unusually enjoying it and letting him kiss her.
- Tina is wearing the same dress Bugs wore as "Kathy" in Beauty School.
- In addition, Lola is shown wearing her winter coat & American dress she also wore in Presidents' Day.
- It is strange that Bugs disliked Thanksgiving, since it was revealed in Best Friends that it was his favorite holiday.
- This could however mean, that this particular Thanksgiving was boring.
- Lola doesn't know what Arbor Day is.
- This is the first time Tina is seen singing.
- When this was shown as a bumper during commercials on Cartoon Network and Boomerang, the scene where Elmer regains his Christmas spirit followed by the gophers looking at the city's Christmas lights was not shown.
- This may have been to save time or because Elmer was in his underwear.
- Lola's Halloween costume resembles Sylvester and Penelope.
- The last lyrics of the song "Christmas karaoke bus, happy holidays to us!" are sung to the tune of "Good King Wenceslas".