- " AHH, I say, AHH!"
- —A Christmas Carol
|Occupation||Former movie director, former CEO, former father figure|
|Relationships|| Daffy Duck (friend)|
Henery Hawk (enemy)
Barnyard Dawg (enemy)
|Voiced by|| Jeff Bergman|
Damon Jones (songs)
Foghorn Leghorn has worked his way up to be a rich entrepreneur and adventurer, Foghorn refuses to see the negative in any situation, no matter how obvious it might be, which helps explain why he’s Daffy’s number one supporter.
Foghorn also sung Cock of the Walk, a song where he was an amazing chicken, being yelled at Barnyard Dawg for painting the Taj Mahal, going to France, chasing Barnyard with a monster truck, won a Nobel prize for having fun, winning best chicken in an animated feature, coming first place in an Olympic race, catching UFOs, catching the Loch-Ness Monster, catching a tiger and being Harvard's number one teacher.
In The Foghorn Leghorn Story, Daffy comes to see a movie not knowing it was to sign up for being a actor. Daffy gets the role for the movie and is told a story about a Japanese Queen having a pet turtle by Foghorn Leghorn. However when Daffey does one of the scenes he fails it. Foghorn Leghorn still accepts him to be the actor. The next scene Daffy is told by Foghorn and a worker for the movie to grab a golden turtle and then run out of part of a temple set before it is destroyed. Daffy does so however in the middle he asks a question while still in the set and the rest of the set is completely destroyed making him fail the scene. This causes all the staff for the movie to quit out of disappointment. Daffy is about to quit when he gets into a fight with Foghorn. Daffy gets the upper hand and during the fight gets thrown through a antique shop with Yosemite Sam and Bugs Bunny there two and the four all begin fighting each other as the whole store is damaged. Foghorn then finally forfeits after taking to many punches and becomes friends with Daffy.Foghorn Leghorn appeared in Working Duck where he was the boss of the company. Then he gave Daffy his job and flys on a helicopter .
Foghorn Leghorn also makes a cameo appearance in Pizzarriba (Merrie Melodies).
- 104. Fish and Visitors (debut/Merrie Melodies)
- 106. Reunion (Merrie Melodies)
- 109. The Foghorn Leghorn Story
- 120. Working Duck
- 125. Muh-Muh-Muh-Murder (cameo)
- 202. You've Got Hate Mail (cameo)
- 206. Father Figures
- 210. A Christmas Carol
- 215. The Black Widow (mentioned)
- 216. Mrs. Porkbunny's
- 218. The Grand Old Duck of York (Merrie Melodies)
- 221. Year of the Duck
- 225. Best Friends Redux (mentioned)
- In the episode "Reunion", the Merrie Melodie is a song that showcases Foghorn Leghorn singing about how he is an amazing bird.
- Instead of Porky ending the credits, Foghorn Leghorn ended the the credits by saying: "That's I say, That's I say uhh... What do I say Carol?" in The Foghorn Leghorn Story.
- He is the third character other than Porky to do so.
- In Father Figures his limos' license plate says FL82330.
- Though quite crazy, he does give good advice, such as not giving up, and that friendship is more valuable than money.