- " I should warn you, my hair is very brittle."
- —Beauty School
|Occupation||Allied Spy in WWII|
|Songs sung|| 1|
|Relationships|| Tweety (Pet)|
|Voiced by||June Foray (elderly self), Stephanie Courtney (younger self)|
In Monster Talent, Granny made her first appearance, but it was a non-speaking role. Her role was playing the piano for the talent show contestants.
In Reunion, Granny appeared when Daffy was shouting in the street, but had no lines.
She also appears in Eligible Bachelors where she bids on Daffy Duck and tells him to clean the attic while telling him about how she was a very beautiful spy for the Allies in World War II and her first meeting with Tweety. At the end of the episode she admits she bid on Daffy for a person to talk to also. She is also shown to own the real Eiffel Tower in her yard which surprisingly no one notices.
In Double Date, she appears singing in the Merrie Melodie, Be Polite and getting helped across the street by Mac and Tosh. In the middle of the street, Mac finds a massage chair and they both massage Grany's feet. She is later seen walking next to a man when Marvin sings.
Granny makes a brief and non-speaking (she laughs, but nothing more) appearance in To Bowl or Not To Bowl. She has her own bowling team and at the end makes a strike.
She reappears in Newspaper Thief where she goes to Bugs' dinner party. Daffy suspects that she took his paper.Then at the end of the episode when everyone is yelling at Daffy she states that she likes Daffy due to him being exciting. After the end credits she takes Porky's place asking 'Is this the bathroom?' and Daffy saying "No! Go home!"
Granny also appears in Sunday Night Slice, where she asks for a napkin, and says that the pizza is awful.
- 105. Monster Talent (debut)
- 106. Reunion
- 108. Devil Dog
- 110. Eligible Bachelors
- 111. Peel of Fortune
- 112. Double Date (Merrie Melodies)
- 113. To Bowl or Not to Bowl
- 114. Newspaper Thief
- 117. Sunday Night Slice
- 119. Off Duty Cop
- 122. Beauty School
- 125. Muh-Muh-Muh-Murder
- 126. Point Laser Point
- 201. Bobcats on Three
- 202. You've Got Hate Mail (cameo)
- 203. Itsy Bitsy Gopher (cameo in Merrie Melodies)
- 204. Rebel Without a Glove (cameo)
- 210. A Christmas Carol (cameo)
- 211. We're In Big Truffle (cameo)
- 212. Dear John
- 215. The Black Widow (mentioned)
- 217. Gribbler's Quest (cameo in Merrie Melodies)
- 218. The Grand Old Duck of York
- 219. Ridiculous Journey
- 225. Best Friends Redux (cameo)
- Granny's real name is Emma Webster. This name, however, is non-canon to the original shorts.
- Despite her large number of appearances, Granny is simply a reccurring character.
- Granny was the second character to have a non-speaking role as their first appearance in The Looney Tunes Show. The first was Sylvester, who made a silent cameo in the Merrie Melodies "Blow My Stack."
- Granny is voiced by June Foray, the same person who voiced her in the original shorts from the 1950's to the 1960's.
- This makes Granny the only character to have the same voice actor for the original shorts and The Looney Tunes Show, as only June Foray and Stan Freberg are the only 2 original Looney Tunes voice-actors still alive to this day.
- Granny is revealed to be 90 years old and was once a spy in World War II including how she have met Tweety in Eligible Bachelors.
- She may still have her old pet dog, Hector the Bulldog. However, in Point Laser Point, Granny does not mention him at all. Not to mention Hector does not appear in the series at all.
- In Season 2, she regains her classic clothing.