FANDOM

Tyler Crusher

aka Tyler

Admin
  • I live in Atlanta
  • I was born on June 23
  • My occupation is existing.
  • I am Male
  • Bio Hi. I'm Tyler.
  • [Show More]
Ask me any question that comes to your mind, and I'll answer it as soon as possible.
However, my local time is: 6:32PM EST, Thursday, June 21, 2018 (update)
so please only leave me a message from 9:00 AM to 7:30 PM. Feel free to still leave a message at another time of day, but I probably won't be able to answer for at least a few hours. Also, any spamming or rudeness on my wall will be immediately removed. Have an awesome day!
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hi Tyler!

    This user changed Lola's parents names and I reverted them. Is it possible they can get a warning for vandalism?

    http://looneytunesshow.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:I_Don%27t_Want_Donald_Trump_to_Be_A_President_Again

    Also, you might want to check what I said below.

      Loading editor
  • Tyler, why don't you apply to be a bureaucrat on here since WM has been gone for four months.

      Loading editor
    • Sorry for my inactivity... I think WM is still active, but doesn’t edit as much since he’s in college. I might apply if he doesn’t edit in another month or two though

        Loading editor
    • I got admin powers on Wabbit Wiki. I am attending college next fall.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  •   Loading editor
  • Are you still on the Looney Tunes Wiki.

      Loading editor
    • Sorry for the late reply - Kind of, but I have been mostly inactive on wikia for the past few months due to my schedule. I demoted myself from rollback, but I still check out the wiki activity every once in a while :)

        Loading editor
    • Tyler Crusher wrote: Sorry for the late reply - Kind of, but I have been mostly inactive on wikia for the past few months due to my schedule. I demoted myself from rollback, but I still check out the wiki activity every once in a while :)

      Well, if you want to be repromoted. Ask me and I'll promote you back.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Let me know what times you are avaliable to chat the next two weeks. I want to discuss the future on this Wiki in that time. Hope all is well.

      Loading editor
  • You have 484 mainspace edits on Looney Tunes Wiki. I remember you said you wanted to request for a staff promotion a few months ago. 16 more edits before you can request for rollback or discussions mod. Do keep in mind that you still need to go through votes.

    Just a heads up

    Thanks

      Loading editor
  • Can we remove comments and replace them with talk pages? Users are commenting about stuff that won't improve articles.

    Thank you

      Loading editor
    • View all 9 replies
    • Orange Mo wrote: We still need to update episode information for episodes 27-39 for Wabbit.

      You can add clips from YouTube of unreleased episodes.

      Yeah, I suppose. I'm trying to wait for some HQ/HD releases, whether it be on Boomerang or other sources. If you want to start those, I won't stop you though.

        Loading editor
    • Webkinz Mania wrote:

      Orange Mo wrote: We still need to update episode information for episodes 27-39 for Wabbit.

      You can add clips from YouTube of unreleased episodes.

      Yeah, I suppose. I'm trying to wait for some HQ/HD releases, whether it be on Boomerang or other sources. If you want to start those, I won't stop you though.

      I don't have the streaming service though, it's too bad that they only have up to Bugs Over Par/Fast Feud. Two of the episodes Sir Littlechin Griffin Hunter and Bugs Scouts have been leaked online so I saw those.

      I am also watching the season 2 of Tom and Jerry Show.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • User:BJSelavkaActor2020 is back vandalizing articles with images again. Please block.

      Loading editor
    • Edgar189 seems to be another possible sock (attacking the Fairly OddParents Wiki, uploading NSFW images). I reported them to VSTF; hopefully they'll put an end to this soon.

      Also Orange Mo, don't engage them by posting on their wall. They appear to be a troll, and trolls only want attention.

        Loading editor
    • I'll look into it, thank y'all

        Loading editor
    • I've banned them both. Thank you both for telling me.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • When did you become admin on here?

    Also, I'd like to congratulate you.

      Loading editor
    • Thank you! I became one a few weeks ago. Have you been doing well on Looney Tunes Wiki?

        Loading editor
    • Tyler Crusher wrote: Thank you! I became one a few weeks ago. Have you been doing well on Looney Tunes Wiki?

      Sure, I mean I think you know I'm wizard, but other than that idk.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Their new account is BJFairyGod. I believe this account is a sock of BJAllNew2016 due to similarities between the two (fan of The Fairly OddParents, uploaded a NSFW image of Bugs Bunny and Taz, similar usernames). As much as I hate to link them, their contributions are here.

      Loading editor
    • Ugh. Thank you so much for telling me. I blocked him, and sm going to delete the images.

        Loading editor
    • Tyler Crusher wrote: Ugh. Thank you so much for telling me. I blocked him, and sm going to delete the images.

      He did this on Looney Tunes Wiki and called himself BJTHEKID. This user definitely needs his IP address reported to VSTF.

        Loading editor
    • Orange Mo wrote:

      Tyler Crusher wrote: Ugh. Thank you so much for telling me. I blocked him, and sm going to delete the images.

      He did this on Looney Tunes Wiki and called himself BJTHEKID. This user definitely needs his IP address reported to VSTF.

      The problem is that, unlike on other (independent) wikis, admins and bureaucrats don't have access to a user's IP address (correct me if I'm wrong), so you're going to have to report this user's username to staff.

        Loading editor
    • Krazy Rabbit wrote:

      Orange Mo wrote:

      Tyler Crusher wrote: Ugh. Thank you so much for telling me. I blocked him, and sm going to delete the images.

      He did this on Looney Tunes Wiki and called himself BJTHEKID. This user definitely needs his IP address reported to VSTF.

      The problem is that, unlike on other (independent) wikis, admins and bureaucrats don't have access to a user's IP address (correct me if I'm wrong), so you're going to have to report this user's username to staff.

      We should have access to their IP addresses and I sent you a message on LT wiki.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message