- " You know, when Lola was a little girl, the only COMPANION she had was an imaginary friend! She used to talk to her for hours. What was her name....Lola what was the name of you imaginary friend?"
- —Patricia in You've Got Hate Mail
Patricia Bunny is the pleasant plump wife of Walter Bunny and Lola Bunny's mother. Patricia is in her 40's-50's, is plump, has a blonde swerve hair-do, wears old fashioned clothes and looks very much like Lola.
- 202. You've Got Hate Mail
- 204. Rebel Without a Glove
- 206. Father Figures
- 210. A Christmas Carol (cameo)
- 214. The Black Widow (mentioned)
- She mentioned to Bugs that Lola used to have an imaginary friend named Piper. In reality, Lola still talks to Piper.
- Her first name is revealed to be Patricia in Father Figures.