|Mac and Tosh|
|Occupation|| Owner of Antiques |
Former Dog Show hosts
Former Bowling Tournament Announcers
|Songs sung|| 3|
You Like/I Like
|Relationships|| Bugs Bunny (Friend)|
Daffy Duck (Friend)
|Voiced by|| Rob Paulsen (Mac)|
Jess Harnell (Tosh)
- Christmas, Christmas, we want more!
- —A Christmas Carol
Mac and Tosh are two endlessly exuberant, incessantly positive and unfailingly polite gophers. They are best brothers who own the local antique shop, called Antiques.
In their debut, Best Friends, Mac and Tosh are contestants on the show, Besties, facing Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck. Tosh's first question was what was his best friend, Mac's favorite food and he guessed the correct answer, which was pureed butternut squash in a balsamic reduction with just a hint of clover. When the show goes on a break, they wanted to become friends with Bugs and Daffy, who were both upset at each other, didn't want a handshake from them or didn't want to be their friends. In the end, they both win, after Daffy messes up on a question about Bugs' catchphrase. Mac and Tosh are later seen on the cruise ship, playing shuffleboard. They are also seen in the cruise dinner, in the table, which had the captain and Bugs and Daffy, where Bugs says that Daffy is being a stalker and he didn't want him and Daffy to end up like Mac and Tosh. He then says "No offense." to which Mac and Tosh say "None taken."
In The Foghorn Leghorn Story, Mac and Tosh's antique shop is first shown. Bugs and Yosemite Sam get in a huge fight in the antique store and ruin a bunch of antiques. Then, Daffy and Foghorn Leghorn burst in and make the fighting worse. The Goofy Gophers start laughing and play-fully fighting. They are then shown enjoying Foghorn Leghorn's movie.
In To Bowl or Not to Bowl, Mac and Tosh served as the announcers of the bowling tournament.
In The Shelf, they are seen once again, working at Antiques.
They make a cameo in Bobcats on Three! at one of Bugs' parties.
They make another cameo in You've Got Hate Mail, when they recieve a hateful email from Daffy.
In Itsy Bitsy Gopher, Tosh goes missing. Mac recruits Lola and Daffy to conduct a search.
They appear in A Christmas Carol, acting in Lola's play, and then singing later on in the episode.
In We're In Big Truffle, Bugs and Lola ask the gophers to go into Speedy's mouse hole, searching for Gossamer who had recently been turned into a fog. When they see Speedy's "house" they re-arrange everything. Once Speedy returns to his home, he is dazed and confused at the fancy sight.
The gophers make a brief cameo in Spread Those Wings and Fly. Here, they do not have any lines.
- 101. Best Friends (debut)
- 108. Devil Dog
- 109. The Foghorn Leghorn Story
- 112. Double Date (Merrie Melodies)
- 113. To Bowl or Not to Bowl
- 123. The Float (Merrie Melodies)
- 124. The Shelf
- 201. Bobcats on Three (cameo)
- 202. You've Got Hate Mail (cameo)
- 203. Itsy Bitsy Gopher
- 210. A Christmas Carol
- 211. We’re in Big Truffle
- 212. Dear John (Merrie Melodies)
- 214. Spread Those Wings and Fly (cameo)
- 217. Gribbler's Quest (cameo in Merrie Melodies)
- 218. The Grand Old Duck of York (cameo in Merrie Melodies)
- According to Yosemite Sam, the two are indisdinguishable.
- The easiest way to tell them apart is that Tosh speaks in a slightly higher tone of voice than Mac.
- In Be Polite, the two were revealed to have a grandma.
- They own an antique shop called Antiques.
- Despite their large number of appearances, they are only reccurring characters.
- According to the classic shorts, they are also known as "The Goofy Gophers."
- It is assumed that the two are brothers, considering the fact that they knew every detail about each other on Besties.
- When you say Mac and Tosh, it sounds like the dish Macintosh.