- " You know, I'm not always a NICE witch...."
- —Monster Talent
- " That's my baby!"
- —Monster Talent
Witch Lezah first appears in Monster Talent, where she asks Bugs if he can help her shy son, Gossamer, make friends because all of the kids make fun of him at school. But, she then asks Daffy to do it instead after Daffy says that another "weirdo" should help Gossamer, due to Bugs having "too many friends". At first he denies, but when the threatens him, he reluctantly helps Gossamer. Later at the talent show, Witch Lezah is shown in the crowd shouting "That's my baby!" and whistling when Gossamer goes on stage, and proudly claps after he sings. At the end of the episode, she thanks Bugs and Daffy for helping, but not before adding "Stay away from my son" to Daffy, after he asked her for a reward for helping Gossamer.
Witch Lezah appears in Newspaper Thief where she and Gossamer go to Bugs' dinner party so Daffy can apologize for everything he did such as crash his car into her minivan, and ruin Fourth of July, Thanksgiving and Columbus Day. It also seems she has a monster bigger than Gossamer in her house since Daffy saw a really big eye in her house. At the party, when Daffy plans a trap to find out who stole his newspaper, she is excited, and thinks it's "one of those fun mystery dinner parties". Later, when Bugs is worried that she'll sue him, she tells him to have a little faith in his neighbors.
- " Who's up for some Chinese?"
- —Sunday Night Slice
Witch Lezah, along with Gossamer also appear in Sunday Night Slice, where they went to Bugs' pizza resturaunt, and is upset that they ordered a cheese pizza, and Pete just gave her a cup of cheese. Then she asks everyone if they want Chinese food and she use her magic spell to make everyone disappear and herself, and go to Hu-Nan Palace.
- " When're you gonna listen to me?!"
- —Bobcats on Three!
In Bobcats on Three! she went to Bugs' party, and stood up for Gossamer, when Daffy said that he couldn't have any dessert, since Gossamer is training for water polo. Daffy explains that if she didn't want him to tell him what to do, then she shouldn't have I trusted him in his care, to which she says that she didn't, and had specifically told Gossamer to stay away from him.
- " You wanna see scary? I'll show you scary! You better watch who you're talkin' to and I ain't kiddin'."
- —You've Got Hate Mail
The witch made another appearance in You've Got Hate Mail, where she first appeared reading Daffy's insulting e-mail, while covering Gossamer's eyes. She later finds Daffy at Pizzariba, where she confronts him telling him that he's got "some nerve" for insulting her. Apparently, Daffy had said that she wasn't scary witch, making her furious. He then mentions it again, saying that there's no use for her hat and and wand if she isn't going to do anything scary. She then magically creates an evil octopuss on Daffy's head before walking away, while he desperately tries to get it away.
- " Who're you lookin' at? Don't you wink at me!"
- —Rebel Without a Glove
She made a brief appearance in Rebel Without a Glove, where she snapped at Daffy for winking at her.
- " When I snap my fingers, you'll be all hypnotized..."
- —Point, Laser Point
In It's a Handbag, she was Daffy's therapist, and helped him remember who took his handbag, which was took by the mall security.
She also appeared in We're In Big Truffle, where she asked Bugs to babysit Gossamer, while she went to the Ninth Dimension.
- " Mm, mm. Why don't he ever get that rabbit to help him."
- —Gossamer is Awesomer
In Gossamer is Awesomer, she told Daffy to get out of her house, when he was helping Gossamer become class president.
- " Charm, I am not a witch for nothin'. Now you come with me."
- —Best Friends Redux
She made her last appearance in Best Friends Redux, where Daffy broke into her garage and used her time vortex. She later fixed the chaos he caused, and explained how he needed to change what he had done.
- 105. Monster Talent (debut)
- 111. Peel of Fortune (cameo)
- 114. Newspaper Thief
- 117. Sunday Night Slice
- 125. Muh-Muh-Muh-Murder (cameo)
- 126. Point Laser Point
- 201. Bobcats on Three
- 202. You've Got Hate Mail
- 204. Rebel Without a Glove
- 208. The Stud, the Nerd, the Average Joe, and the Saint (mentioned)
- 209. It's a Handbag
- 210. A Christmas Carol
- 211. We're In Big Truffle
- 214. Spread Those Wings and Fly (cameo)
- 217. Gribbler's Quest (cameo in Merrie Melodies)
- 222. Gossamer is Awesomer
- 225. Best Friends Redux
- Witch Lezah's original name in Looney Tunes was "Witch Hazel."
- "Lezah" is "Hazel" spelled backwards.
- She used proper magic in Sunday Night Slice, Point Laser Point and You've Got Hate Mail.
- She has a giant red son.