|Season 1, Episode 20|
|Date Aired:||November 1, 2011|
|CGI Short:||Another Bat Idea|
|That's All Folks:||Daffy Duck|
"Off Duty Cop"
Working Duck is the 20th episode of The Looney Tunes Show.
Daffy falls asleep at work so he ends up losing his job. So when he informed Bugs of what happened, he kicked him out of the house. Since His IQ is a 'dunderhead', the only job he can take is the muffinman. When he is a muffinman, he sees a meeting at Enormocorp and makes fun of Foghorn Leghorn, which somehow gets him a corner office and makes him the CEO of Enormocorp.
|Jeff Bergman||Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Foghorn Leghorn|
|Billy West||Elmer Fudd|
|John Kassir||Pete Puma|
|Fred Armisen||Speedy Gonzales|
- Porky Pig appeared in Merrie Melodies, but he has no lines.
- (Bugs reads Daffy result through his computer.)
Bugs: Daffy Sheldon Duck. Education: None. References: None. Skills: None. Work Experience: Let's not go there. Are you complete nitwit?
Daffy: No, I'm a dunderhead. At least according to the Internet IQ Test.
(The IQ test result on his computer said the text "You're a dunderhead.")
Bugs: Daffy, for the past 3 months, I been pulling you a weight because I thought you're looking for a job.
Daffy: Why do I look for a job when you pull my weight?
Bugs: So what you're saying is; I'm inabiling you.
Daffy: You're not inabiling me. You're simply shielding me from the consequences of my own self-destructive behaviour.
Bugs: I think you're right. And I'm not gonna do it anymore.
Bugs: Daffy, for your own good. I'm kicking you out.
Daffy: What?! (Bugs stop push him out) Well, guess what? You can't kick me out because I am leaving.
Daffy: Great. I'm going to get my stuff.
- Daffy: I packed my suitcase and I'm going.
Bugs: That's my suitcase.
Daffy: Well, I just take my stuff.
Bugs: That's my stuff.
Daffy: I don't need your stuff. I don't need you. I can make it on my own just fine. So I'm going. I'll see you around. I am going, right now. I'm gone. G-O-N. Gone.
- Daffy: Pfft. I don't need a friend telling me to pull my weight. I don't need a job. I don't even need that jive. I'm Daffy Duck. You hear that, world?
(He walks back to Bugs' house.)
I can take care of myself.
(He knocks on the door as Bugs open the door.)
Please take care of me.
- Foghorn: When I say... When I took over Enormocorp 10 years ago, I vowed... I say, I vowed to make Enormocorp a world leading industry.
Daffy: (Imitating Foghorn Leghorn) I say, I say. I'm a big fat rooster and I run the company. Look at me with my big, fat finger around like I'm the boss of you. I run the fifth...
Foghorn: What? I say, what is going on here?
Daffy: (Continues imitating) I say, I say. (Laughing then stops)
Foghorn: Get in here. (Daffy points to himself when he called him) Yes, you.
- Because of how it ends, this episode might be set some time before The Foghorn Leghorn Story. This is strengthened when Carol says that Daffy was the one that destoyed the company.
- At the end, Daffy says, "Call Dr. Weisberg!" which is the second time; the first time was in Bugs & Daffy Get a Job.
|Season One of The Looney Tunes Show|
| Best Friends | Members Only | Jailbird and Jailbunny | Fish and Visitors | Monster Talent | Reunion | Casa de Calma |
Devil Dog | The Foghorn Leghorn Story | Eligible Bachelors | Peel of Fortune |Double Date | To Bowl or Not to Bowl
Newspaper Thief | Bugs & Daffy Get a Job | That's My Baby | Sunday Night Slice | DMV | Off Duty Cop | Working Duck
French Fries | Beauty School | The Float | The Shelf | Muh-Muh-Muh-Murder | Point, Laser Point