|Occupation|| DMV driving instructor|
Former Spargle sales representative
Former Christmas tree salesman
|Songs sung|| 3|
Blow My Stack
Stick to My Guns
|Relationships|| Svetlana (ex-girlfriend)|
Bugs Bunny (neighbor)
Daffy Duck (neighbor)
Blacque Jacque Shellacque (cousin}
Witch Lezah (neighbor)
Rocky Mountain Sam (great grandfather)
Death Valley Sam (grandfather)
Grand Canyon Sam (father)
|Voiced by||Maurice LaMarche|
Yosemite Sam is both short and short-tempered. He is an arrogant man with a western accent who is shown as an antagonist to Bugs and Daffy alike due to his mooching and all around snobby attitude. Yosemite Sam lives in a broken down house next door to Bugs and Daffy.
Yosemite Sam first appears in Blow My Stack, where he raps about how easy it is for him to blow his stack. He is seen getting mad after a wheel broke from his train when he was young, a dolphin looked at him the wrong way, people turned in their library books in late, people said mean things about others and how he couldn't count to ten. He was later shown in anger management class in the song, along with Elmer Fudd, Sylvester and Wile E. Coyote, among others. He blew his stack by exploding at the end of the song.
Sam then appears in Fish and Visitors, where he stays a Bugs and Daffy's house after he fulfills a plan to not have to pay the electic bill anymore by making a solar panel that the sun works. He ruins the house while he stays by breaking the TV, breaking the toilet, making the bathroom messy, and filling one of the rooms with a lot of his stuff. He later is told to leave the house by Daffy at the end of the episode, which makes him cry, though after he is told to come back and stay, the sun comes back up and Yosemite Sam gets his cold-hearted attitude back, but then loses it when it rains again.
Sam appeared briefly in Reunion when he steps outside when Daffy screams about not letting him read their mail.
In The Foghorn Leghorn Story, he falls into a large hole that Poochie digs and while in it tries to figure out what to do with an interesting item Bugs finds, and he is later told by Bugs that it is a vase. Yosemite Sam then keeps learning more and more about the vase from Bugs, and the two then go down to Mac and Tosh's local antique shop to figure out if the case is valuable. Though, after they learn the vase is worth $1,000,000 Sam says he had found the vase, which causes he and Bugs to get in a fight. Later when Foghorn Leghorn and Daffy come into the shop fighting, Sam tries punching Foghorn, but fails at even injuring him. Later when the vase cracks and Burmeets Turtle is found inside of it, Sam takes the turtle and wants to keep it for himself, but he later bursts. At the movie theater later on, Sam is found out to be alright at bursting, and it is shown that Daffy plays him in The Foghorn Leghorn Story. He later talks to Mac and Tosh at Pizzariba about how confusing the movie was.
He then appears in Peel of Fortune where he uses Bugs massage chair and gives Bugs some advice. Sam also appeared briefly in the Merrie Melody, We Are in Love, where he is seen walking his pet, and hid inside the house when he saw Lola (possibly freaked out by Lola's actions)
In Newspaper Thief, he gets invited to Bugs' dinner party, and ends up forgiving Daffy.
In DMV, he is a driving tester who gives Daffy and Lola a driving test, and he tells Lola that she had passed her test because he could not see out of the window because he is short. He tells Daffy he passed, also.
In Off Duty Cop, he is shown working for the Sparglecompany, selling their liquid creation of an energy drink. He then gets arrested, escapes and is forced to run away from the cops naked. It is unknown whether he got arrested or not.
In French Fries, he works with Bugs to win a contest.
- 103. Jailbird and Jailbunny (debut in Merrie Melodies)
- 104. Fish and Visitors
- 106. Reunion (cameo)
- 109. The Foghorn Leghorn Story
- 111. Peel of Fortune
- 114. Newspaper Thief
- 118. DMV
- 119. Off Duty Cop
- 121. French Fries
- 201. Bobcats on Three
- 202. You've Got Hate Mail
- 203. Itsy Bitsy Gopher
- 204. Rebel Without a Glove
- 207. Customer Service
- 208. The Stud, the Nerd, the Average Joe, and the Saint
- 209. It's a Handbag (cameo in photo)
- 210. A Christmas Carol
- 211. We're In Big Truffle (cameo)
- 213. Daffy Duck Esquire
- 214. Spread Those Wings and Fly
- 215. The Black Widow (cameo in photo)
- 217. Gribbler's Quest
- 218. The Grand Old Duck of York
- 219. Ridiculous Journey
- 224. Mr. Wiener
- 225. Best Friends Redux (cameo)
- He is most likely allergic to cheese, as in Fish and Visitors, as he buys soy cheese nachos.
- In Peel of Fortune, it is revealed that Yosemite Sam is 19 inches tall.
- His career includes being a sales representative and a driving instructor.
- Sam is revealed to have a fish and a dog.
- Being a sworn antagonist of Bugs is referenced from old Looney Tunes Shorts, where Sam is trying to catch and kill him.
- The car in Yosemite Sam's driveway has a license plate that says "LU ZR" (loser). This is a joke since his house is broken down and his car doesn't have wheels.
- Yosemite tried to counterfeit money by photocopying it, much like how Daffy made his horribly obvious counterfeit money out of white paper and green pen. This was thwarted when Tina chased him out of Copy Place.
- Tina embarrassed Sam in front of a crowd of people at Copy Place when she suggested that he buys his clothes from the children's department. Which is probably true considering Yosemite is even smaller than her, and almost all of the characters spare the obvious ones like Tweety, Speedy and the Gophers.
- In Moostache, he was seen flirting with Tina Russo. As of Customer Service, he is probably scared of her.
- He appears in the majority of the episodes in season 2.
- In The Stud, the Nerd, the Average Joe, and the Saint, Sam appeared with his guns for the first time in The Looney Tunes Show.
- He has the same voice as Gart Default, Perry, and Loudmouth from Robot and Monster.